In case of NOT calling The Operations Area of the Central Assistance, before turning to any doctor, and have made payments for medical attention; Policyholders can ask for the claim.
To ask for the reimbursement, Policyholders must scan the documents and send them to the email address specified in your insurance Policy; nevertheless the company can ask for the originals.
Even in this course, policyholders are encouraged to inform the assistance about the happening.
Along with the certificate or credential (In case of Coverage Letters) Policyholders will receive the general conditions, where the definitions and restrictions on insurance are clearly explained.(Important to consider).
Policyholders must send the requested documents described in the following files, to the claims area of the Insurance Company, Including:
· Medical Report (which indicate the diagnosis).
· Hospital, Doctors and medicines original invoice.
· Official ID´s copy (INE or Passport).*
· Proof of residence´s Copy.
· Certificate or Coverage letter´s Copy.
· Data for money transfer of funds (the account holder must be the insured).
· Provide Bank, Account number and CLABE ( 18 numbers ). or swift for foreigners *
· Copy of the Bank Account Balance, to confirm Policiy holders personal data.
NOTES: *For foreigners (not Mexicans) FM3, FM2 o Immigration ID will be required - Options for Official ID: INE, Passport.
*The bank account must be a debit account or payroll.